Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
For normal/combination skin and sensitive skin. This moisturizer will balance surface lipids and water with the healing properties of Pricky Pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil. Bisabolol acts as an anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated or sensitized skin.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Benefits:
- Normalizes Water/Oil Balance
- Soothing and Calming
- Fragrance free
Recommended for normal/combination and sensitive skin.
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest.
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract) is rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium PCA Sodium PCA Sodium (NA) Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA), component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power, nonirritating, non-allergenic, humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) is a highly active oxygen/nitrogen complex, considered an “intelligent” antioxidant, instead of destroying free radicals, it traps them, transforms them into useful oxygen, and then transports them back into the respiratory cycle.
- Phycocyanin is a natural blue pigment derived from Spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties