Peptide Restoration Moisturizer
For normal to dry, mature skin. The Peptide Restoration Moisturizer stimulates fibroblast production and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Peptide Restoration Moisturizer Benefits:
- Nourishes skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Anti-aging properties
Recommended for normal to dry skin types; mature skin in need of repair or healing
Directions for use: Use Daily / Morning and Night to intensively re-hydrate the skin. Apply
after cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Shea Butter– ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturize and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract– anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil– has high levels of essential fatty acids and natural retinoic acid content to aid in skin rejuvenation, hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing. It also protects against photo damage.
- ChroNOline (Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3)– a peptide derived from a growth factor. It boosts collagen production, activates skin repair, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract– boosts the immune function of the skin cells and protects against sun damage.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid– an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals in both the fatty and watery regions of cells (both water and oil soluble).
- rH Oligopeptide-1 (EGF)– a peptide to accelerate the growth of epidermal cells. It reduces wrinkles and assists in wound healing.
- Ubiquinone (Co-Q10)– reduces wrinkle depth and assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles.